Hey, you found the blog for the Let's Play Band Method!
I'm going to use this for more lengthy, detailed updates about the progress of the books so it doesn't clog up the social media feeds.
Right now, the last major thing to finish is the Snare/Percussion book. I waited to do that last because I wanted to make sure the parts I wrote did not clash with any background percussion happening in the play along videos. Right now I'm working on Hot Cross Buns.
You can follow my progress with the play along videos because I'm updating the QR codes as I finish the videos.
I did get a request for a Bass Guitar book so I will post that after I finish the snare book.
In terms of a conductor's "full score" I will probably do that last. Since, at this point, there are no full band arrangements, a flute or oboe book work fine as a "condensed score" for now.
Right now the books are hosted on Adobe's servers. Adobe InDesign has a really convenient built in feature called "Publish Online" that works well for my purposes, at least currently. But I've noticed some graphical errors when viewing the books in browser, versus viewing as a downloaded pdf. You can notice it if you look at the green "music theory" block on page 2. It looks like it's shifted down a pixel on the right side but if you view it as a pdf it looks fine. Chalk it up to an error in Adobe's "publish online" service.
That's it for now. You can help by reporting any bugs or typos you notice at the "Request" tab above. I've been blown away by the initial excitement and support for this project.